For 118 years, Woodland Park Zoo has sparked delight, discovery and unforgettable memories while teaching people to understand and protect wildlife. Where else can millions of people go eye-to-eye with magnificent creatures, learn about the critical landscapes that sustain them – and our – existence, and engage with communities around the globe working to protect them? People who experience the wonders of the natural world are inspired to protect it.
JUNGLE PARTY is a key annual fundraiser for Woodland Park Zoo. All funds raised at this event go to support our annual operations, which include:
- Maintaining our level of excellence in animal care and cutting-edge animal health
- Naturalistic exhibit design which enhance experiences for both animals AND guests
- All-ages education programs that engage members of our community in conservation and science-learning
- And partnerships with field conservation programs around the world, aimed at saving endangered species and their habitats
Sponsorship of this fabulous event also provides visibility to an influential cross-section of leaders and reflects positively on the leadership of businesses within the larger community. Organizations that sponsor Jungle Party receive a multitude of attractive benefits, including:
- Widespread logo recognition
- Jungle Party tickets
- Corporate membership cards
- Complimentary ZooTunes tickets
- Invites to exclusive sponsor events, including donor appreciate night at Wildlights
Jungle Party 2017 - Corporate Sponsorship Information
How do I become a Jungle Party Sponsor?
For questions about sponsorship opportunities please contact Nicole Bennion, Jungle Party Manager at Nicole.Bennion@zoo.org or 206.548.2421.