MYZOO MEMBER MAGAZINE
Woodland Park Zoo members receive every issue of MyZoo Magazine directly in their mailbox. Join or renew today to enjoy each issue at home—including our exclusive and always popular annual calendar.
Latest Issue - Summer 2017
In this issue:
- What To Expect When You’re Expecting: A Baby Giraffe
- Earn Your Wings
- Uncovering The Underneath
- Pollinators Of The Pacific Northwest
- Primate Primer: Meet The Orangutans
- Animal Spotlight: Gunnar
- Myzoo Kids: Look Up Look Down
|READ THE LATEST ISSUE
Backyard Creatures Contest
There are all sorts of enchanting creatures that live right in your backyard! From blue and green bees to magnificent butterflies, silky smooth worms to beautiful beetles—many cool animals help pollinate, fertilize and enrich your garden. If you could design a backyard creature, what would it look like?
Enter and you could win…
Grand prize (ages 7-10)
A zoo sleepover experience for you and your favorite adult in August 2017.
Grand prize (ages 3-6)
An orangutan ZooParent adoption and plush.
Two lucky runners up (all ages) will receive a Woodland Park Zoo t-shirts and 2 giraffe feeding tickets.
Follow these steps to enter the contest:
1. Print out the “Backyard Creatures” template.
2. Use your imagination to create your own backyard creature. Fill in the white space using pen, crayon, paint, makers… anything goes!
3. Send your submissions to us directly at
MyZoo kids contest c\o Pisto
Woodland Park Zoo 5200 Phinney Ave N.
Seattle, WA. 98103
OR you can drop off your submissions at either south or west membership offices.
Submissions are due by June 25, 2017 11:59 p.m.
Complete rules and guidelines