If you don't find your answer here or need additional assistance, please contact Customer Service, or drop by any zoo entry.
Yes, you may purchase tickets in advance for an upcoming season.
2. I have a Microsoft Prime card or other admissions discount/coupon (not a promo code). How can I purchase my tickets?
Please bring your admissions discount card or coupon directly to zoo gates. We are unable to accept those for online ticketing at this time. If you have a promo code, you may enter it at the "Order Confirmation" step of the purchasing process.
3. Can I receive a group discount on daily admission tickets online?
No, group discounts may only be given in person or over the phone. Groups of 20-49 can receive a 10% group discount when all tickets are purchased in a single transaction (in person or over the phone). You do not need to make a reservation to receive the discount.
4. How long are tickets valid? Do they expire?
Tickets are valid for one-day entry during the time period listed on the tickets. Summer tickets are valid May - September; Winter tickets are valid October - April. Daily admission tickets do not expire.
5. What if I purchased tickets during winter and want to use them in summer, or vice versa?
Please bring your tickets with you to the zoo's West entry and our gates staff will be able to assist you. If you're visiting during summer (May-September) with tickets designated for winter (October-April), you will be asked to pay the difference before you enter. Tickets designated for summer can be used in winter, though we cannot refund the price difference.
6. Can my online ticket be applied towards a zoo membership?
Yes, you may apply the cost of your online tickets toward a zoo membership. This offer may only be redeemed in person, on grounds on the same day of your visit. Please visit the Membership Office for more information.
7. Can my daily admission ticket be used for ZooTunes or other zoo events?
No, general admission tickets are good for one-day only of regular zoo admission. These tickets cannot be used for after-hours, separately ticketed events like ZooTunes concerts, Tasting Flight, Brew at the Zoo or WildLights.
8. Do daily admission tickets include the cost of parking?
No, parking is a separate fee and must be paid directly to the parking kiosks on site.