WINE TASTING EVENT
Friday, July 8, 2016
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
VIP entry at 5:00 p.m.
This event is sold out!
Experience the Northwest’s finest boutique wines on the zoo’s picturesque North Meadow with Tasting Flight. This is an after-hours, adults-only fundraiser event for Woodland Park Zoo. Must be 21 or over and have valid ID for event entry.
- 10 tastings from more than 40 wineries
- Additional tasting tickets available for purchase
- Full bottles from participating wineries available for purchase (to take home)
- Concessions available for purchase
- Live music - En Canto
- Real Close animal encounters
- Access to some award-winning animal exhibits
- Glasses of wine available for purchase (to enjoy during the event)
- Meals from Chopstix, Where Ya At Matt, and Wicked Pies food trucks available for purchase
Tasting Flight VIP Tickets
In addition to all benefits listed above, VIP tickets also include:
- Early Entry at 5:00 p.m.
- Souvenir wine glass
- Complimentary buffet
- Additional wine tasting tickets
- Zoo admission tickets
- Exclusive animal encounter
Bring your own glass
As part of Woodland Park Zoo’s commitment to sustainability including waste reduction, this is a Bring Your Own Glass* event.
*VIP ticket holders will be provided with a souvenir wine glass, and a limited number of souvenir glasses will be available for purchase.
Get a zoo discount with your Tasting Flight receipt
Hold onto your Tasting Flight ticket after the event; if you bring it to the zoo by Sept. 30, 2016, you get $5.00 off one general zoo admission.
Get the scoop on tickets, parking, food, and more.
Read the FAQ