DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
The main entrance to ZooTunes is at the West Entrance to the zoo. Please consider riding the bus, biking, carpooling or walking when visiting the zoo or attending a concert!
To West (ZooTunes) Entrance: 5500 Phinney Ave. N.
From the North, take I-5 south to NE 50th Street (Exit #169). Go west 1.3 miles to the South Gate at N. 50th Street and Fremont Avenue North or the West Entrance off Phinney Avenue between N. 55th and N. 56th.
To South Entrance: 750 N. 50th St.
From the South / Downtown, take I-5 north to NE 50th Street (Exit #169). Go west 1.3 miles to the South Entrance at N. 50th Street and Fremont Avenue N.
Pay-for-parking kiosks are located at each lot. Disabled parking is available in all zoo lots.
$6.00 per day for cars
$18.00 for buses, RVs and other oversize vehicles.
The zoo has multiple parking lots available for concert parking. In order of proximity to the West Entrance:
- New: Light & Charge electric vehicle charging stations. Four charging spots available on a first-come, first-served basis in the Otter lot. Parking and charging fees apply.
- Penguin Lot at Phinney Ave. N. and N. 55th St.
- Bear and Otter Lots at N. 59th St. and Evanston Ave. (Otter Lot is accessible from Bear and Penguin lots.)
- Flamingo Lot at the intersection of N. 50th St. and Phinney Ave. N.
- Hippo Lot at the intersection of N. 50th St. and Fremont Ave. N.
Additional parking is located in Lower Woodland Park at N. 50th and Aurora Ave. N. about .1 mile from the South Entrance. If you park in residential neighborhoods, please be courteous and do not block driveways.
Alternative Transportation Encouraged
By bus: For detailed Metro bus routes and information, go to: Metro Transit Online or call 206.553.3000.
By bicycle: Secure bicycle parking is available at the West Entrance to the zoo.
By carpool: A limited number of premium spaces are reserved for carpool vehicles in the zoo’s North lot on a first-come, first-served basis.